Admission Protocol and Eligibility Criteria
- For Pre Primary Class (Nursery, KG-I, KG-II,) there will interaction with the parents and students. The child will be verbally examined.
- For Classes I and II, the admission will be given on the basis of oral interaction and the grades obtained in the previous class.
- For classes III to IX, written test will be conducted on the basis of syllabus in the previous class.
- For class XI, written test will be conducted on the basis of the syllabus of class X and subject choice will be given according to the marks obtained in class X as well as in written test.
- Subjects Offered :
- Group-I ( Physics, Chemistry and Maths) , Engish Core compulsory
- Group-II ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology) ,Engish Core compulsory
- Group-III (Accountancy , Business Studies and Economics), Engish Core compulsory
- Group-IV (History, Psychology and Ecnomics), Engish Core compulsory
- Optional Subjects:- (any one) Informatics Practices (IP) / Physical Education / Hindi / E-Ship / Maths.
- The following subjects can be opted as per the eligibility criteria.
|01||Physics, Chemistry and Maths||Aggregate 65% , Maths 70%, Science 70% separately.|
|02||Physics, Chemistry and Biology:||Aggregate 65% ,Biology with Maths – Aggregate 70%, Science and Maths 65% separately.|
Commerce with Maths
English and Social Science 55% separately.